An eight hour work day (or sometimes longer) requires a lot of sitting for most office jobs and can lead to bad posture, bad health and fatigue. The sit/stand desk was designed to incorporate more movement into your work day and to benefit your overall health. Here are the top five reasons why people love the sit/stand desk option at work:
- Standers burn, on average, 50 more calories per hour.
- It gives you the option to stand or sit; you are not committed to one.
- Standing helps alleviate back pain that results from sitting all day.
- Standing helps keep your blood flowing through your body, which helps keep your energy level up.
- Standing benefits posture and core strength.
We currently have new and used desks available in our showroom now. Discover if the sit/stand desk is for you by contacting us today 937-294-1643